2009/09/21

Small update on NHK SONGS audio

I was listening to the NHK SONGS audio rips for the first time in a couple of months, and finally decided it was time to redo them. The thing is, the volume is too low because I didn't adjust the levels like I should, so everytime the songs come up I need to raise the volume manually. Which is annoying, of course.
There are ways to fix this, for example with Foobar's Audio Gain or with iTunes Volume Adjustment, but I guess it's easier if the files already have the gain applied. Which is what I did.
So I updated the correspondent posts with the new links, while keeping the old ones as well, in case someone wants them.

NHK SONGS Part 1
NHK SONGS Part 2

And that's it. See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Muito bom, Sérgio. Eu também tinha esse problema com os arquivos, hehe.

    ReplyDelete