2009/10/01

Tokyo Jihen - COUNTDOWN JAPAN 09/10

According to the popular j-music website Natalie.mu, Tokyo Jihen will perform at this year's COUNTDOWN JAPAN, a yearly event that starts December 28 and goes all the way into the new year.
Tokyo Jihen were there in 2006 as well, where they performed a pre-Heisei Fuuzoku version of "Oiran" (which I love). Let's hope this year's performance will bring us something to be excited with. But on the other hand, I also hope they do announce some more stuff for this year, because December is still a little bit far away.
The band will perform on December 30 and you can check the other artists at COUNTDOWN JAPAN here.

Thanks for the news Orenji!

3 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRrYvxW_kVs&feature=related
    i found this on youtube not sure if u already got it :)
    letemp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR SITE!!! I love Ringo very much ^^ keep up the good work ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments!
    @letemp: Yep, I know about that one. It's included on the Senkou Shoujo DVD and used during the credits roll if I'm not mistaken (I don't own that DVD).
    Oh, it's also on the Variety vinyl (just checked wikipedia).

    ReplyDelete