2009/12/02

Tokyo Jihen - 2009.11.27 - Music Station


Altough Tokyo Jihen didn't really "raise the dead on your turntable" with this Music Station performance, they sure did make me work again on this blog. You see, it's not that I haven't been keeping up with Ringo activities or that I don't have anything else to post, I've just been really busy these days. But I don't wanna leave you guys missing out anything that is "new", so here it is (a week later!).


01 - 能動的三分間 (Noudouteki Sanpunkan)
Download (MP3 V0)
Download (MP4 H264 852x480)

5 comments:

  1. Gracias Hombre ! you made my night !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. her voice is soo weak on this performance ... lack the passion she was once blessed with in the early days of tokyo jihen ToT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe she needs more passionate songs to sing... Cool funky things are always somehow boring (to me ^^).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they just don't care much about giving their best in Music Station performances, since the show forces them to playback the instruments anyway.
    But that's just my guess, based on many previous Music Station performances. Don't know if it's true, but I bet that when they do perform the song live in the new tour, it will sound much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. watching them play 能動的三分間 live with such precision is awesome! I love it when they stop right on time.
    :)
    =沖林檎=

    ReplyDelete